Very quiet day.

FRONT
After nearly six hours of metal detecting a farm today on a club dig, the above object is all I had to show for it. Not even sure of what it is. At first I thought it was a large button but after cleaning I think it maybe a furniture fitment of some kind. If anyone has any ideas I'll be happy to hear them.
Size of it is 2.5 CM.
Yes a very quiet day for me. I did have a lot of junk finds but just couldn't hit on anything decent. Overall the finds were sparse with other members but did see a nice Bull head shilling found.
As the saying goes it has to be there to find it.
BACK
Sunday 12 July 2015.

9 comments:

  1. Unlucky mate! But as the saying goes a bad days detecting is always better than a good day at work, keep the posts coming :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Jake, too right about that saying. I just put this dig down to a practice run ready for the big one :).

      Delete
  2. Looks Scandinavian to me,perhaps Ikea ? I spent 2 hours on Broadsands beach and came back with one penny ,new unfortunately.Oh well there's always next time.Cheers Janner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Nick, though it can be a bit frustrating we all know there's always a next time. Hope your next trip out brings a good reward for your efforts.

      Delete
  3. Hi I just started a blog about growing up in Africa. Detecting has been a big part of my life. I've written my first post about detecting in Zimbabwe. I think you may find it interesting. Could you please check it out and let me know what you think?

    http://adventureofrgrowingupinafrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that was a very interesting read and so well written. I'm sure others will love to read it so just in case anyone misses it here in the comments section I'm going to link to you on my main page. Best of luck with your Blog.

      Delete
  4. it looks like a relic, and I recommend KingDetector for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers Designing and Managing the Supply Chain Levi 3 test bank & solutions manual

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!solution manual for electronic technology

    ReplyDelete